Information Collected by Equilibrix
Equilibrix maintains information about Clients and Members. Clients are entities that sign an agreement to use Equilibrix. Client information is used to provide access to Equilibrix for the Client and to manage Client accounts. Members are people that receive e-mails from our Clients using Equilibrix. Member information is used solely by the Client for e-mail campaigns and other related purposes.
Occasionally, Equilibrix may collect information from users for contests, forwarding features, more information forms, etc. This information is only used for the purpose explicitly stated when collecting the information.
This allows us to better manage the system and allows our Clients to better manage their campaigns. We only base our reports on the data in our system and do not gather additional data from outside sources.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Equilibrix does not share Client or Member Information with third parties. Member information is collected by our Clients and loaded into Equilibrix. Client's Member information (E-mail list) is held by Equilibrix as confidential information to be used exclusively by Client for the benefit of Client. Equilibrix will not compile, buy, sell, rent, or trade Client's Member information (E-mail list), or send unauthorized E-mail to Client's Members (E-mail list).
Client Privacy Policies
No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties, not under the control of Equilibrix, to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect this information, Equilibrix cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted by or to us.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Equilibrix be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of Equilibrix, even if Equilibrix or an authorized representative of Equilibrix, has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Equilibrix Anti-spam Policy has been created to publicize our policies and practices in regards to our Clients sending unsolicited email (spam), and to provide assistance to recipients of unsolicited email (spam).
Equilibrix does NOT permit our system to be used to send unsolicited email (spam), and enforces our Anti-spam Policy using several methods as outlined below.
To report any abuse or violations of the Equilibrix service, please forward the email you received to abuse@Equilibrix.com. Your report will be registered and that Client will be investigated for violations of our Anti-spam Policy. The identity of any individual reporting abuse will be kept confidential. Equilibrix enforces our Anti-spam Policy using several methods as outlined below.
Anti-spam Policy Enforcement
Equilibrix enforces its Anti-spam policy using several methods:
ISPs and Network Administrators
- To the best of our knowledge, Equilibrix and the Equilibrix system adheres to ALL state and national laws regarding sending unsolicited bulk email.
- We provide ongoing training to our Email Marketing Consultants to consult with our prospective Clients on the proper methods they can use to build their email lists, as well as educating prospective Clients on Equilibrix's Anti-spam policy.
- On our agreement with our Clients, our Clients specifically agree NOT to use Equilibrix to send unsolicited email or spam.
- Before signing up for the Equilibrix service, our Clients receive a live training and consultation including discussing the methods the Client will use to build their list.
- All emails sent using Equilibrix include point of origin and routing information as well as identifying information about the Client that sent the message.
- Equilibrix supports multiple OPT-OUT / REMOVE / UNSUBSCRIBE methods including instructions and a link at the bottom of each email distributed through Equilibrix, automatic opt-out using reply email, and the ability for Clients to remove emails.
- Equilibrix maintains an OPT-OUT list that restricts our Clients from adding an email address to their list that has been previously Opted-Out.
- We track all registered complaints related to each Client, and compare the rates against historical averages of abuse complaints across our system. If we suspect a violation of our Anti-spam policy, we will contact the Client and discuss the Clients options, which may range from a warning to termination of service for that Client, as well as other remedies.
While we do our best to keep Equilibrix free from abuse and encourage our Clients to use best practices to avoid generating complaints, the huge volume of messages we send does generate complaints, both to us, to our clients, and to ISPs and Network Administrators. If you receive complaints about unsolicited email sent from our service, please forward the email to abuse@Equilibrix.com, along with your contact information and the company you represent. We will investigate the complaint and respond to you with the results of our investigation.
OPT-OUT / REMOVE / UNSUBSCRIBE
If you wish to be removed from an email list, please reply to the email you received with "REMOVE" in the subject line, or, forward the email you received to remove@Equilibrix.com. You will be removed from that email list and that Client will be restricted from adding your email to their list in the future.